How do I become a member?
- create a profile and complete the online form, once you receive the automated click login and apply for professional membership or Click Here
2. How much is it to become a member ?
- Membership fees varies depending on the professional level. We have five professional levels.
3. What are the requirements to register?
There are three requirements that need to be met before a professional level is approved.
Contact email@example.com for further assistance.
4. What are the required documents?
5. I have not paid my membership fees for the past two years
You may either re-register or back pay the outstanding fees. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How much is it to renew my membership fees?
Click Here to find our 2023 membership fees.
7. Where can I find the list of SABPP accredited institutions?
Click Here to find a list of our accredited training providers/accredited universities
8. I applied for HR Associate, Professional, Chartered or Master Professional membership and come from an SABPP accredited institution do I have to write the board exam level 1?
You will be exempted from writing board exam 1 however board
exam 2 is compulsory for Chartered HR Professional and Master HR Professional for more information Click here
9. How do I login ?
10. If i register today, and later improve my qualifications, experience and level of work can I upgrade my membership?
Yes, please log into your profile and click on the upgrade tab to apply, once payment of R1 000 non refundable fee has been made an independent committee of Senior HR Practitioners process the application and will approve at the appropriate level.
11. I have acquired experience for more than 10 years but do not have a formal qualification can I still be a member?
We encourage members to apply for our
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Click Here
12. How do I update my details?
13. I want my membership certificate
Login to your profile and click on ‘certificate’ tab
You are most welcome to visit our website on www.sabpp.co.za or by contacting any of our friendly staff members.
Contact details are as follows: Switchboard +27 11045 5400 or email@example.com